Rate this item
(0 votes)

Don't forget to readjust your deferral percentage if you changed it to accommodate your retro checks!
 We have mailed a detailed information chart to every active member.  Contact the Plan’s Client Service Department at (212) 306-7760 if you have any questions.
 If you are already enrolled in the Deferred Compensation Plan, deferral percentage changes must be made electronically using your Deferred Comp PIN number.  If you do not remember your PIN number, please call or visit the Deferred Compensation Office as soon as possible.
 If you wish to become a new enrollee in either the 457 or 401(k) Plan(s), you can enroll on-line at  or through the Plan’s voice response system by calling (212) 306-7760 (press “1” for KEYTALK).  You can also enroll by using an enrollment form obtained on-line or by FAX.
 Year 2006 contribution limits for the 457 and 401(k) Plan is $15,000 for each plan, or $20,000 for each plan if you are age 50 or older.

Read 1396 times
Published in Archived Union News